1) Sitting on the ground eating Papau New Guinean food cooked in an outdoor oven in the ground at a friend's Graduation party.
2) Getting to watch friends graduate.
3) Talking to my mom and Grandmas and wishing them "Happy Mothers' Day"
4) Receiving several Mothers' Day cards in the mail!
5) A sweet homemade card from Eric and Samuel
6) Lovely smelling soap given to me at church.
7) Getting to see friends at church.
8) Listening to my husbands good Mother's Day sermon.
9) Working with a friend in her garden.
10) Chocolate dipped frozen bananas!!!
11) Watching a good movie with another friend.
"In Everything give Thanks, for this is the will of God,
in Christ Jesus Concerning you."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18