Wednesday, February 12, 2014

{ What We Wore Wednesday }

Here are several pictures of what Ashley ( my sis-in-law) and the kids have been wearing lately. Our friend Monica is making an appearance this week too!

My Outfit details: skirt: free; shirt: gifted from Ashley; tank: Target; Boots: Born; Tights: Walmart


Ashley


Monica's outfit : gifted


Hannah's outfit: Sweater: Thrifted; Skirt: Ross; Tights: Walmart; Shoes: Dillards


Ashley


Mason ( Ashley's son) in his Sunday outfit


Samuel's outfit: Shirt: Crazy 8 via Thrifted; Pants: Children's Place via Thrifted; Shoes; Thrifted


Naomi's outfit: Hoodie: Thrifted; Skirt: Walmart; Leggings: Old Navy via hand-me-down






pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. All of you are looking great, fun fashion show! Nice to have your friends join in.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pink skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. y'all are too cute! get these kids in a catalog ad already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red/pink skirt! Super cute!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour and style of your skirt. I would love one like that.
    Rebecca

    http://rebeccatriestrousers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great family fashion round up :) I adore your pink skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family! i really appreciate this series that you are doing an the effort that you and your sister in law are putting into looking great, because ultimately it leads to feeling great!

    ReplyDelete