Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{ What We Wore Wednesday! }

We had fun here dressing up for Valentines Day this past week. Saturday, my husband and I even got to go on a fun date. I didn't get a picture though. I guess I will have to re-create that outfit another time. The last two days have been so pretty, it's almost like Spring wants to come, I mean we actually sat outside under a tree with the kids today and ate oranges. It was so nice to be outside again! Here are some pics of us all this week.

Day before Valentines outfit : Tank:Walmart; Sweater and skirt: Thrifted; Pin: Made by my 
Lithuanian aunt; Boots: Born


Valentines Day Outfit: Shirt: Target; Skirt: given to me by my Mother-in-law; 
Boots: Born



Outfit: Tank: Walmart; Skirt and Shirt: Thrifted; 
Ballet Flats: Maurices


Ashley's Outfit: Scarf: Target; Shirt:?; Skirt: J.C.Penneys
Boots: ?


Ashley's Valentines outfit: Scarf: Thrifted; Sweater: Thrifted; Skirt: Catos


Ashley's Miss Marvel Super hero costume for the Valentines Banquet



Monica's Outfit: Passed along by a friend.



Mason's Valentines outfit for distributing candy to the campus girls. Isn't he handsome!


Samuel's playing-in-the-sandbox outfit: Thrifted. He loves his shovel!


Naomi's outfit: top and skirt: Passed-alongs; Tights: Totsy

Naomi's Valentines outfit: Onesie and skirt: Passed-downs; Cardigan: Garage Sale; 
Leggings: Garage Sale; Hairbow: Walmart

Naomi's Sunday outfit: top and skirt: Passed-downs; Tights: Totsy; Shoes: Children's Place
Bow: Walmart


pleated poppy

1 comment: