Wednesday, February 26, 2014

{ What We Wore Wednesday ! }

I did better this past week of getting pictures of Naomi than I did of Ashley and I. I am now 8 weeks along in my pregnancy #3, and I feel like I am starting to show a little, or at least my skirts feel tighter! A few days this week were warmish, and so lovely! Now it is in the 30s again. Here are some pictures of what we wore this week:

 My Sunday outfit: Top: Walmart; Skirt: Garage Sale; Heels: Candies via Garage Sale


 Ashley's Sunday outfit: Gifted and Thrifted I think


 Naomi's Sunday outfit: Dress: Gymboree via Flea Market; Cardigan: Gymboree via pass-along; 
tights: Old Navy via Pass Along; Shoes: Children's Place; Bow: Walmart


 Naomi's outfit: Outfit: thrifted: Shoes: pass-alongs


  Naomi's outfit: Hoodie: Carter's via Thrifted; Skirt: Garage Sale; Tights: pass-alongs; 
Shoes: Shupeas (these have been great!) Bow: Walmart




pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. You all are looking good, such sweet babies!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these are fun photos! And the good weather showing through makes me feel hopeful that it will make its way to me at some point!!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete