Wednesday, January 14, 2015

{ What We Wore Wednesday}

Here are some of the outfits that Naomi and I wore this past couple of weeks.
I am a little over 5 months pregnant, and tummy coverage is starting to get tricky!

 Outfit details: Hat - Rue 21; Shirt - Thrifted; Skirt - Gifted; Boots - Born ; 
Tank - Kohls 

 Outfit details: Scarf - made for me by a dear friend; Shirt - Thrifted
Jacket - Thrifted; Skirt - Gift from my Mom; Boots - Maurices


 Outfit details: Shirt - Thrifted; Cardigan - Thrifted;  Skirt - Gift from my Mom;
Boots - Born. 


 Outfit details: All pass-alongs; Hat - Thrifted


 Outfit details: Sweater - GAP brand via pass-along; Skirt and leggings - Thrifted
Boots - Pass-alongs


Outfit details: Dress and Leggings - Gifted; Boots - Pass-alongs



pleated poppy

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment